In addition the criminal charges against GH

24 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Sometimes I'll smile and just randomly speak German to people just so I can get that stare (or the really confused eyebrow thing.) 

Believe me... at some shows I worked, the PA system was so bad that I could have done the entire show in German and no one would have noticed!!! :laughing:

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, BigW said:

THAT... is a laugh...

spot on

53 minutes ago, wgiROCKS said:

Lol!!  I HIGHLY doubt you have anything to worry about!  😂😂😂

thanks I think

2 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

Believe me... at some shows I worked, the PA system was so bad that I could have done the entire show in German and no one would have noticed!!! :laughing:

Had a show middle of no where PA or NY where announcer sounded like an old mob connected guy. “Alright you Tunder Birts take the field”. Maybe same show where at retreat mayor spoke and spoke.... sounded loaded but press box windows were so dirty we couldn’t see what he looked like.

on field conversation was “hey Erie can you see him?”. “No Westshore see movement up there but that’s it”

3 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

we thought you were.😜

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I thought I heard you once say "Hawthorne Caballeros, sie machen das Feld im Wettbewerb!"    :dancin:  

• Haha 4

14 hours ago, MikeD said:

I thought I heard you once say "Hawthorne Caballeros, sie machen das Feld im Wettbewerb!"

I sometimes forget that a lot of folks from the NE and Mid-West post here and have a lot of Germanic roots (because I live in the deep south where very few Germans live.) I love it here but it's not exactly common for people to speak German unless it's at the VW plant. In fact, my two German friends at work and I will Skype each other in German when we want to talk trash about someone and don't want them to know what we're actually saying.

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1