In addition the criminal charges against GH

Pa.'s statute of limitations was one of things I was wondering about when I made my initial post.

I don't know if any of GH's alleged actions could be considered to have taken place "across state lines" .

If they were,I would think that  could open up other legal issues.

4 minutes ago, rpbobcat said:

Pa.'s statute of limitations was one of things I was wondering about when I made my initial post.

I don't know if any of GH's alleged actions could be considered to have taken place "across state lines" .

No, but if they took place in a state other than PA then that may be the state where a lawsuit is filed and it may be the statute of limitations in that state that determines whether a lawsuit can still be filed.

20 minutes ago, Stu said:

If it is two people across state lines it is Federal:

https://www.uscourts.gov/about-federal-courts/types-cases/civil-case

No, it CAN be taken to a federal court in that instance under diversity jurisdiction.  It doesn't have to be.  And even in such event, the law applied would remain the applicable state law, including any statute of limitations.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Our daily GH diatribe. This is getting worse than TMZ. Between this and the crap at DCI, does anyone remember if we actually talk drum corps around here anymore?

So..... as for the DCI snare drummers in 2019; do you think they will do more pirouettes or plies when the engage in performing their pas de duex?

11 hours ago, Stu said:

So..... as for the DCI snare drummers in 2019; do you think they will do more pirouettes or plies when the engage in performing their pas de duex?

Plies for certain. Pirouettes are absolute murder on your back and your knees hit the throw off for the snare. More focus on health in 2019!

🤣

Edited by Weaklefthand4ever
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Plies for certain. Pirouettes are absolute murder on your back and your knees hit the throw off for the snare. More focus on health on 2019!

🤣

What about when snare drummers are asked to do the tango, the dance of love?  I’ve seen it! 

19 hours ago, rpbobcat said:

One I believe was in Indy

17 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Our daily GH diatribe. This is getting worse than TMZ. Between this and the crap at DCI, does anyone remember if we actually talk drum corps around here anymore?

yes. it's january. Corps are having camps, contracts are going out, few have announced shows or posted much in the way of information.