In addition the criminal charges against GH

19 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

...After research and my own dealings. These people are real and they really were going above and beyond with their actions to make his life hell. Your first instinct is to say... no way. It was real and focused and factual.

The research indicated it was to make his life, 'his' life, again 'his' life hell. Hmmmmm. Try doing research on the quality of work environment many, many, and many were under for years and years and years. It was also real and focused and factual.

Edited by Stu
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

. I found it hard to believe back in 2017 when he told me what they were doing. 

I don't find it " hard to believe " the alleged victims of GH's alleged sexual assaults on the tapes.... tapes with these victims  detailed chronology of events,  you have acknowledged you have neither watched, nor listened to.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stu said:

The research indicated it was to make his life, 'his' life, again 'his' life hell. Hmmmmm. Try doing research on the quality of work environment many, many, and many were under for years and years and years. It was also real and focused and factual.

2009 one of his staff left around June. GH put out a help wanted ad that was one part looking for a replacement. The other part was a stream of conscience complaint about people leaving jobs for love and how he felt all about it. Did not name the woman but being part of the help wanted notice it was obvious who it was about. My understanding the person left for personal reasons and had nothing to do with a beau. 

Just a small sample of “just having bad people skills”..... But for GH it’s all about him, including people having to resign for personal reasons. 

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

. Just because he had a personality that many did not like is not a reason to destroy a life and send a man to jail.  

Law Enforcement, nor the DA's Office in Lehigh County, Pa, has charged GH with the " crime " of   " having a personality some people did not like ". So don't try to deflect, nor kid yourself,  on why he has he has been arrested, fingerprinted, and charged by the DA's Office with serious, multiple, Felony crimes here,  Lancer79.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

. My frustration is, people form opinions based on their first,second and third experiences with George (first sometimes being a misunderstanding? But likely not... second and third being ... gossip) and the videos of the women   

However, you have not even chosen to listen to the alleged Women victims of GH on the videos. So you really don't much care for anyone in this but GH, imo.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

Thank you. My frustration is, people form opinions based on their first,second and third experiences with George

The irony meter is just pegging here..... As nicely as I can say it, perhaps that forming opinion based on personal (meaning only their own) experience goes all ways....

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

However, you have not even chosen to listen to the alleged Women victims of GH on the videos. So you really don't much care for anyone in this but GH, imo.

I listened to the ones that were online in April 2018.

1 hour ago, Lancer79 said:

I listened to the ones that were online in April 2018.

Ok, fair enough. However, you found them not believable, nor credible, would that be fair to state ? As a matter of fact, you don't believe ANY of the 12 Women that reportedly claim they were victims of Sexual misconduct of various degrees with them by GH.... just George Hopkins, correct ?

Edited by BRASSO

8 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

...Just because he had a personality that many did not like is not a reason to destroy a life...

On the contrary. Jerks who have made the lives of others miserable and/or destroyed the careers of others should recieve no sympathy whatsoever when their own life/career is destroyed

8 hours ago, Lancer79 said:

....and send a man to jail. If the jury finds guilt then so be it. 

A jerk should no more go to jail than a likable person should be set free. If found not guilty of a crime they should both go free; if found guilty... jail. The flaw in what was posted is one of conflation: the penility of being a jerk and the penility of committing a crime should not be connected.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Try doing research on the quality of work environment many, many, and many were under for years and years and years. It was also real and focused and factual.

I personally know at least three people who I will vouch for in terms of their decency, talent, commitment, all the positives I can think of.... that lasted a year or less there. I would think that's a pretty low retention percentage.

• Like 1