In addition the criminal charges against GH

2 hours ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Yep Don Messick.. And Mr Top 40 Casey Kasem original Shaggy.

M essick was in a crappy sit com about an animation studio in the 80s called "Duck Factory". He played a guy who did the cartoon voices.. duh lol. Only thing memorable about it was the unknown young guy who got big later..... Jim Carrey

I remember Duck Factory.  I just realized that I’ve watched a lot of ###### tv. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I remember Duck Factory.  I just realized that I’ve watched a lot of ###### tv. 

I checked IMDb and it lasted about the length of a corps season (a few months). I watched to see what Messick looked like (I’m a ‘toon head) and Jack (Cracker Jack  commercials) Gilford.

wow just remembered the CJ commercial with Gilford and Joe E Ross playing witch’s. Time for breakfast I’m hungry 

Edited by JimF-LowBari

8 minutes ago, kkpjm16 said:

No details so wonder if good or (how) bad for YEA finances....

1 hour ago, JimF-LowBari said:

No details so wonder if good or (how) bad for YEA finances....

bad enough to kill C2

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:

bad enough to kill C2

But that was before this agreement... can see good or bad either way with this news...

4 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

But that was before this agreement... can see good or bad either way with this news...

it's called planning

22 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

it's called planning

Or poor planning. If the Board of YEA signed a contract with GH that included a severence package which could possibly entail over a half of a million dollars, and YEA did not plan for it just in case it materialized, then any financial hardship blame is on YEA.

LOL station 69.......I will leave it at that....

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

bad enough to kill C2

Remember C2 was NEVER to be a forever thing ( at least it was said often ). Every year it was in question if it was moving forward. Of course, this may have hastened things and priorities had to change. You're right though Finance sure as hell played a part in all this

Edited by GUARDLING