Yet Another Overly Proud Dad Alert!

Congrats! Remember sitting in a restaurant in downtown Indy when you told me he wanted to become drum major. Looking forward to another great summer from the corps. Happy they’ll be here on the west coast. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GREENBLUE said:

Congrats! Remember sitting in a restaurant in downtown Indy when you told me he wanted to become drum major. Looking forward to another great summer from the corps. Happy they’ll be here on the west coast. 

Yep...in Nada! Awesome signature Mac and Cheese and a mean skinny margarita! Gonna do my best to be on the west coast with them as a volunteer! 

23 hours ago, PopcornEater1963 said:

Yep...in Nada! Awesome signature Mac and Cheese and a mean skinny margarita! Gonna do my best to be on the west coast with them as a volunteer! 

Is it mere coincidence or are each of the 4 2019 DMs trombonists...or at least low brass?

Big Congrats!

• Thanks 1

On 1/26/2019 at 10:58 AM, PopcornEater1963 said:

I've been away from DCP for most of the off-season. Two years ago at this time I was biting my nails worried about whether my kid was going to make a roster. Today, it was announced that he will be one of the 4 Drum Majors for the Cavaliers! Couldn't be prouder of the kid! And can't wait for the 2019 season! See you down the road! 

Proud Dad? You should be.Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

Congrats !  Some of my best drum corps memories were the 2 years I spent with Cavies !

Mike

'88-'89

Edited by Guardguy89
  • Like 1