Cavaliers Announce 2019 Drum Major Team

22 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I really want to try and see if I can make it to the west coast for the start of the season! Just a few months away until move ins! 

H'em:  one can't be a part-time or selective time Cavie fan. Nope, one has to be in for the whole deal.  Winter camps too. Rosemont awaits you for the full experience! https://www.wtnh.com/news/national/chicago-hit-with-snow-braces-for-frigid-weather/1732434120😲

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

H'em:  one can't be a part-time or selective time Cavie fan. Nope, one has to be in for the whole deal.  Winter camps too. Rosemont awaits you for the full experience! https://www.wtnh.com/news/national/chicago-hit-with-snow-braces-for-frigid-weather/1732434120😲

Bring it on :). Aactually, I turned the news on this morning and my local station said that some parts of Houston might get some flurries! I am happy to have the day off tomorrow to enjoy it!

When I lived in Houston for a couple of years in the mid-nineties, I'll never forget two things. 

1. My first trip to the grocery store and the clerk repeatedly calling me "darlin'".

2. The one night all year long it was predicted to reach 32 degrees and that same grocery store looked like it was about to get looted from freaked out shoppers. 

2 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

When I lived in Houston for a couple of years in the mid-nineties, I'll never forget two things. 

1. My first trip to the grocery store and the clerk repeatedly calling me "darlin'".

2. The one night all year long it was predicted to reach 32 degrees and that same grocery store looked like it was about to get looted from freaked out shoppers. 

I hope you went to HEB!