Past 10 Seasons

Favorite Season  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Season

Hard to chose between 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18 because I had the privilege of hosting either The Blue Devils or The Cavaliers in those years.  However, I will agree with @ouooga that it was great for competitiveness with 2015.

I picked 2011 just because of how much fun I had feeling the reaction to "Empire State of Mind" from the field. I honestly don't remember a single other show from that year though. 

• Like 2

2016 Academy finishes 11th first time in 12 years a Corps had broken through to finals. "Drum Corpse Bride" although not as sophisticated as other shows was a crowd favorite and "Unchained Melody" as the closer what more can I say.  BAC placed 12th and Madison was bumped what a year for Academy.

• Like 3

On 1/30/2019 at 3:27 PM, OhioBoy_99 said:

So being a relatively new fan of DCI, I'm realizing I've missed out on a lot! In particular, the highs and lows that corps and fans a like go through as a season goes on. So being introduced to and seeing my first DCI show in 2015, and not really following the activity until the 2017 season, I've really only gotten to fully experience and track 2 seasons as a fan. So with all that being said, I was wondering out of the past 10 seasons to keep it pretty fresh and relevant, from 2009-2018, what has been your favorite season in that time span and why? Just to keep up some banter! I added a poll because I like to see things visually as well 😄 stay warm out there!

Welcome to DCP!

• Like 2

I feel like there's never been a bad season, 2014 was my personal favorite because every corps all around was amazing, 2011 and 2016 are close behind though

• Like 1