Then vs Now

8 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

I hear that.... it was a "horses for courses" thing with some judges.

Our drum line in Sun went through that. Some judges preferred their style... a more musical book and different tuning... others preferred a more rudimental style.

Sunrisers and Skyliners, late 1970s-early 80s. Two different styles... both of which fit their corps' overall style... two great lines.

if you believe some here or other places, there's some of that still happening today ......" he loves BD"...."She hates cavies"....etc

On 2/27/2019 at 10:29 AM, Jeff Ream said:

I heart you. Be prepared for blowback

5 hours ago, LabMaster said:

Hopefully there won't be.  There is no need for it.  He has his POV, I have mine.  I think he is wrong and harsh and he thinks I am too liberal.  It's OK.  It is what it is.  Time to move forward as rehashing solves nothing.

2 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

if you believe some here or other places, there's some of that still happening today ......" he loves BD"...."She hates cavies"....etc

Sometimes, certain corps speak to certain people more than others. The issue can be... can one put that aside and still be objective?

• Like 1