Nicknames of Marchers You Marched With

Oh. And 

Ferp, Ferj, Ferm, Ferd. Etc. 

Because every third girl in my generation was required to have the name Jennifer, we’d differentiate by Jennner P, Jennifer J etc. which progressively got shorter. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BRASSO said:

I'll say,... strong too :bigsmile:

Image result for gronk gifs

Luckily he wasn't too fast though, like the time on tour after he had shaved and cut himself. I gave him some aftershave to use, telling him that it would "sooth" his cuts, but of course it burned even more. He chased me for a while, but gave up after he was loosing ground on me. Too funny!

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, Opti-Burr said:

Luckily he wasn't too fast though, like the time on tour after he had shaved and cut himself. I gave him some aftershave to use, telling him that it would "sooth" his cuts, but of course it burned even more. He chased me for a while, but gave up after he was loosing ground on me. Too funny!

He also sunburned very easily—he was always pink to red—so I bet that hurt a lot!

Edited by Jurassic Lancer

3 hours ago, BRASSO said:

If you've been around DCI even for just  a few years, you've heard the nickname " Rondo " ( or " Reliable Rondo" )  and know his role in DCI Drum Corps. I wonder if he had this nickname " Rondo "  as well when in his youth he marched Drum Corps with the Watkins Glen Squires, Watkins Glen, N.Y.

Jim said everyone called him Rondo when he was on staff with Watkins Glen in ‘79. 

• Thanks 1