Request for DCI

Would it be too much to ask for a BluRay of the StepOver Bottle Dance or some of the other memorable performances at finals before we who are at " Danny Boy " state who would buy such a product? ThankYOU

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fecontra said:

Would it be too much to ask for a BluRay of the StepOver Bottle Dance or some of the other memorable performances at finals before we who are at " Danny Boy " state who would buy such a product? ThankYOU

Not a bad idea.  Especially, those great individual moments that can't be found currently on line.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fecontra said:

That’s a good idea. I’d like to have something like that.

I've mentioned about something like that for the Theater events they used to have (that weren't the Premier or Prelims). That would be fantastic!!! You could show 30-40 (or more) different "moments" (whether a theater event or BluRay), depending on how long you wanted the entire thing to be.

oops - i forgot to put in " alumni performances " - but it would be nice to put in an original year to fill out the disc with each corps

4 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I want a blu ray collection of every cavies finals performance.... I would more than likely disappear from the world for a time. My parents will more than likely worry if I was kidnapped or something.

There are some pretty cool shows on that list. Been watching '87 recently for instance.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, fecontra said:

licensing

• Like 1

Tresono delenda est.

• Like 2

Most of those moments are easily found on social media. DCI seems to be acknowledging, tacitly, that there's no financial need or potential for them in trying to license, print, and market historical videos of performances that are freely available online.

Edited by Slingerland