I'm a sophomore in Oklahoma that likes new-age DCI, but the drum tech here told me to check out Black Gold since he was in the corps when it was still active. I've been trying to find some information on Black Gold, the Drum and Bugle Corp, but i keep finding information only on the Winter Guard, that's still active. Does anyone have any information that might be important? Or any videos of their performances.

1 hour ago, detergant said:

I'm a sophomore in Oklahoma that likes new-age DCI, but the drum tech here told me to check out Black Gold since he was in the corps when it was still active. I've been trying to find some information on Black Gold, the Drum and Bugle Corp, but i keep finding information only on the Winter Guard, that's still active. Does anyone have any information that might be important? Or any videos of their performances.

Here's an article on the corps: http://www.dcxmuseum.org/index.cfm?view=corpslist&Corpsid=41

I'm sure some on here have more information they can share as well. If you search on YT you'll find some videos as well.

• Like 1

Yeah, there are a couple of YT vids floating around with their performances.  That's about it.

Mike

2 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Here's an article on the corps: http://www.dcxmuseum.org/index.cfm?view=corpslist&Corpsid=41

I'm sure some on here have more information they can share as well. If you search on YT you'll find some videos as well.

Dang it's blocked since i'm on a school computer but i'll be sure to check it out when i get home

5 minutes ago, detergant said:

Dang it's blocked since i'm on a school computer but i'll be sure to check it out when i get home

I have that problem a lot on my computer as well. Not a lot of info, but some.