Uniforms of the Future

6 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

...If it weren't for PETA, they might have already been there by now...

18 minutes ago, Tim K said:

....PETA would no doubt object, but my guess is that others would too, including those who love a good steak and don’t look to see if their dozen eggs are from cage free chickens....

I proudly wear a PETA shirt. People Eating Tasty Animals!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stu said:

I proudly wear a PETA shirt. People Eating Tasty Animals!

I arrive in Indy on the Wednesday before prelims and attend the Indiana State Fair. Usually I meet others who are in Indy for DCI. I love taking photos of the farm animals. The cows in the fairs near me are usually dairy cows, but Indy has beef cattle as well.  When I see a big old steer I hope it smiles for the camera, and I smile thinking about a nice juicy steak or the prime rib roast on Christmas Day.😊

17 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

With the evolution of the uniform and technology to drum corps in recent years, here’s the NBA combining uniforms and technology together in a creative way.

Do you think we’ll see something like this on the field anytime soon?  What other creative do you think will we see in years to come?

My girlfriend ordered one of these (I think the grand total was a whopping $4 including shipping,) and my first statement when she broke it out of the package was "Hey! You ordered a 2019 Bluecoats Uni!" She didn't get it LOL.

https://zozo.com/us/en/info/suit

• Haha 1

On 2/15/2019 at 3:56 PM, xandandl said:

Calling njthundrdd, Calling njthundredd!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyOCG4OGcMY

LOL thank you!

22 minutes ago, dcibrando said:

while cool this is just another thing that will cost more money when we need to level the playing field more

the membership fees are already out of hand things like this would probably just increase them more

Can we get some punctuation please!  Even if it’s wrong like mine is occasionally.