I think George Hopkins is innocent

2 minutes ago, GlassmenBtone said:

I tried again to find something on Google and got this article instead. Unless you think thehill is some rape apologist rag.

"Right now, accusers who lie about sexual abuse are criminally liable for filing a false report and perjury, as well as civil sanctions for defamation, but legal consequences rarely occur."

https://thehill.com/opinion/civil-rights/411905-is-it-time-to-punish-deliberate-false-accusers?amp

legally speaking women have little to nothing to lose by falsely accusing a man of rape

So is this directed against the women accusing gh or all the women anywhere who said they were abused? After some of your comments outside of gh I am wondering

Maybe to you it is because you are a man

The women going back 30+ years kept what happened to them secret for all these years to avoid the publicity and reliving of what happened to them being brought out in public. It is only now that they are coming forward. Outside of the two women who are still within the statute of limitations that the State of PA used to charge GH with sexual assault, there is NO benefit to the rest of the victims.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MikeD said:

The women going back 30+ years kept what happened to them secret for all these years to avoid the publicity and reliving of what happened to them being brought out in public. It is only now that they are coming forward. Outside of the two women who are still within the statute of limitations that the State of PA used to charge GH with sexual assault, there is NO benefit to the rest of the victims.  

Until someone addresses the article I posted and the fact that women face practically zero legal ramifications for falsely accusing men of rape I'm not going to change my opinion. I'm sorry for the personal derogatory comments, I dont mean to insult anyone on this forum though it feels like people have no problem insulting me for holding an opinion

Until someone addresses the article I posted and the fact that women face practically zero legal ramifications for falsely accusing men of rape I'm not going to change my opinion. I'm sorry for the personal derogatory comments, I dont mean to insult anyone on this forum though it feels like people have no problem insulting me for holding an opinion

You are free to believe what you wish. 

i have removed  bunch of posts that make personal comments on posters, regardless of who they are. If you feel there are some that have been missed, just hit the report button, and a forum admin will take a look.