I think George Hopkins is innocent

14 minutes ago, GlassmenBtone said:

Until someone addresses the article I posted and the fact that women face practically zero legal ramifications for falsely accusing men of rape I'm not going to change my opinion. I'm sorry for the personal derogatory comments, I dont mean to insult anyone on this forum though it feels like people have no problem insulting me for holding an opinion

Google “Nikki Yovino”. 

Any other questions?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, GlassmenBtone said:

In my opinion the attention these women are getting is enough of an incentive for them to go public with their accusations

Again, care to explain how that is possible? Who is it that "the attention these women are getting" is an incentive. Your earlier post alluded to some sort of financial gain which I asked you to explain. Your response is to say it is for "attention." How is the attention beneficial for all the women who have come forward where the statute of limitations have run out? 2nd Question is... do you actually know any of the women? You seem to accept the GH explanation without actually knowing him. Even say how you admire the corps (which most people do... you can admire the corps and not like the director but that is another topic altogether). Your admiration for GH comes in spite of the many people on DCP who have posted with first-hand knowledge what a S*&t S*%w it was working for the guy. Just trying to understand how you formulated your opinion. What facts are you relying on?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1