I think George Hopkins is innocent

Just now, GlassmenBtone said:

Please give an example of this ever happening 

I know that game. I find examples and you say it’s different.... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GlassmenBtone said:

No I'm being serious. I tried to find an example of false rape accusers being convicted of perjury on Google just now and couldn't so would love it if you could enlighten me

Ok but I’m thinking perjury that did not have to do with rape. 

3 hours ago, cixelsyd said:

Because the YEA board refused to conduct a proper investigation, with GH suspended during said investigation.  That means the accusers would have had to reveal everything, including their identities, while the accused retained power to retaliate against them.

and we all know the YEA Board was hand picked, so there would have been a sham investigation. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, GlassmenBtone said:

Here's a comment I found from a reddit thread that may be relevant

"I really don’t want to get involved by commenting, but I will say as someone who marched cadets before this all went down:

Some alumni were going to great lengths to try and get Hopkins out. There was a group of rabid cadets alumni who would sabotage our performances, booing during our preshow, groups turning their backs to the Corps as we passed, etc. we joked about them going further to get him out. Honestly, wouldn’t be surprised."

This does indeed seem to validate Hops statement about there being a witch hunt to get him out of the drum corps by some of the alumni. Of course it is technically an anonymous post from reddit so take it with a grain of salt

so yes, those alumni convinced women to go public, knowing full well it was false, and then have legal proceedings involved for a few of them. All while knowingly lying just to get him out.

Genius move. ( i'll let you figure out how much sarcasm is implied)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

so yes, those alumni convinced women to go public, knowing full well it was false, and then have legal proceedings involved for a few of them. All while knowingly lying just to get him out.

Genius move. ( i'll let you figure out how much sarcasm is implied)

As I have said...BOTH can be true...with that said sometimes when posting online one has to really think IF they are being played...just sayin!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GlassmenBtone said:

The women who accused brett kavanaugh of rape made hundreds of thousands of dollars from patreon donations. These women have a lot to gain by dragging people's names through the mud and these sexual assault allegations have proven to be quite lucrative.

Pretty bold statement. Care to share any specifics on how you believe "these women" have a lot to gain by coming forward now? 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MusicManNJ said:

Pretty bold statement. Care to share any specifics on how you believe "these women" have a lot to gain by coming forward now? 

they have nothing to gain ( other than finally being heard and hopefully peace ). It's not like GH was some famous figure. In our tiny world maybe,  in the grand scheme of things NO

Edited by GUARDLING
  • Like 1

43 minutes ago, GlassmenBtone said:

Please give an example of this ever happening 

wow. Just wow.

• Like 1