Crossmen Press Release - Natalie Steele replacing Fred Morrison

Per a press release today 2/19/19 on Crossmen.org. Fred Morrison to act in an advisory role for the 2019 season. 

15 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Well that took way longer than it should have.  But a positive move nonetheless. 

I agree. I also find it interesting how some corps are being treated, and how they are allowed to work through personnel issues, while others are not treated equally in similar situations.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

I agree. I also find it interesting how some corps are being treated, and how they are allowed to work through personnel issues, while others are not treated equally in similar situations.

Question:  How do you know for sure that corps are in fact treated differently at the onset in private prior to making things public?

Here is a plausable scenerio: Two Directors are offered the same option in private up front which is step down gracefully. One takes the offer the other says go blank yourself. Then when the announcements are made publically one corps is treated with kid gloves the other is suspended. That would make it appear publicly they were treated differently would it not?

Edited by Stu
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, tesmusic said:

Thanks for saying that. I have been thinking the same thing!

• Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, kalad's_phantoms_regiment said:

A positive move, but not a good announcement... it's the same as Oregon Crusaders' announcement regarding Mike Stevens, thanking him for his time at the corps and not mentioning the issue of having a known sex offender on staff.

I wonder if part of the "advising" will include how to hide the record of an individual who lost teaching cert. on the internet?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, tesmusic said:

Every

Situation

Is

Unique

These cases are "similar" only in an extremely broad way.

• Like 2