A Chance to respond to DCI about FloMarching

I received the email below from DCI regarding FloMarching. Only one question in the poll, yet a spot to provide additional comments.  Does this mean that someone in Indiana is finally opening their eyes/ears?  Don't blame me for their typo.  :whistle:

Dear Maching Arts Aficionado: 

Thanks very much for clicking through to our short - one question - survey about DCI and FloMarching.

FloMarching provide us your email address in a list of FloMarching subscribers for either or both, 2017 or 2018.  We want to make sure we know more precisely when  you would have had access to DCI drum corps on FloMarching during the 2017 and/or 2018 season.

One question. That's it.  You can respond to the question by clicking the button at the bottom of this invitation.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again for clicking through.

Regards,

Dan Acheson
Executive Director
Drum Corps International
dan@dcisurveys.com

Me confused ($1 to Ralph Wiggims). 

Would have had access? Doesn’t DCI know the past schedules or a confusing way to ask if there were connection issues. Or checking who bought individual shows instead of whole season.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

it's quite clear they are vague about everything

Just gotta say it... “me fail English, that’s unpossible” (Ralphie again with my fav quickie Simpsons line)

Edited by JimF-LowBari

11 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Would someone please post the link, so those of us who are not worthy of an email may participate

The link is only valid once in the email.  However, Dan's "Possible" email for this subject is at the bottom of the email.

Dan Acheson
Executive Director
Drum Corps International
dan@dcisurveys.com 

45 minutes ago, Herk said:

What was their "one question"?

The one question had a multiple choice answer.  They were basically asking what type of customer were you over the past two seasons.  As I recall the answer options included the following:

2017 Purchase

2017 & 2018 Purchase

2018 Purchase

Created account but did not purchase

I don't know why I got this email

Edited by Old Corps Guy

17 minutes ago, Old Corps Guy said:

The one question had a multiple choice answer.  They were basically asking what type of customer were you over the past two seasons.  As I recall the answer options included the following:

2017 Purchase

2017 & 2018 Purchase

2018 Purchase

Created account but did no purchase

I don't know why I got this email

Ok never mind my after lunch snark as this clears up things better. But have not received an email

Lol reminds me of my Sheetz card mug up. Got an email saying I didn’t have to prepay anymore if I used the Sheetz card. Didn’t work and manager called corporate with no fix. Later clicked a link on the email and website had this big button “click here to activate “. Would have helped if the email said that had to be done.

Edited by JimF-LowBari