DCI LEAVES (downtown) INDY!

This is what happens when people running ANY activity have no life balance.  Seriously, the best years I marched we practiced the least and did a LOT more than just put a show on the field.  There is no reason to beat kids/young adults to death over 10 minutes of show with no balance.  Seriously, if you guys aren't hitting a movie or two OR getting some free time/days when you are traveling all over, something is wrong.

• Like 4

On 3/10/2019 at 2:00 PM, drumcorpsfever said:

This not a good look for DCI.

Wait!  you're talking about an organization that runs around the counrtry in a bunch of beat up trucks and buses, and you're worried that the DCI offices are in an industrial complex.  And how many people not associated with these offices visit them anyway?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It's called being a non-profit.  It's not even that bad.  People need to get out more.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

It's called being a non-profit.  It's not even that bad.  People need to get out more.

Really around here it’s either downtown with horrible parking, go out out way out on major roads or industrial park on a former farmers field. If it works it works...

15 hours ago, EricS said:

Wait!  you're talking about an organization that runs around the counrtry in a bunch of beat up trucks and buses, and you're worried that the DCI offices are in an industrial complex.  And how many people not associated with these offices visit them anyway?

I couldn’t care less where their offices are.  They can operate in a van down by the river for all I care. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I’d tour the van down by the river during finals. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I couldn’t care less where their offices are.  They can operate in a van down by the river for all I care. 

Guy selling tickets out the truck of his car?😋

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Guy selling tickets out the truck of his car?😋

“That guy” is Dan Acheson.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well, the. “Inside the 40” name is taken!  :peek: :laughing:

“Hey, wanna’ buy some sweet Friends’ tickets?”

• Haha 2