Sign in to follow this  
garfield

DCI LEAVES (downtown) INDY!

Recommended Posts

This is what happens when people running ANY activity have no life balance.  Seriously, the best years I marched we practiced the least and did a LOT more than just put a show on the field.  There is no reason to beat kids/young adults to death over 10 minutes of show with no balance.  Seriously, if you guys aren't hitting a movie or two OR getting some free time/days when you are traveling all over, something is wrong.

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/10/2019 at 2:00 PM, drumcorpsfever said:

This not a good look for DCI.

Wait!  you're talking about an organization that runs around the counrtry in a bunch of beat up trucks and buses, and you're worried that the DCI offices are in an industrial complex.  And how many people not associated with these offices visit them anyway?

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's called being a non-profit.  It's not even that bad.  People need to get out more.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Mello Dude said:

It's called being a non-profit.  It's not even that bad.  People need to get out more.

 

Really around here it’s either downtown with horrible parking, go out out way out on major roads or industrial park on a former farmers field. If it works it works...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, EricS said:

Wait!  you're talking about an organization that runs around the counrtry in a bunch of beat up trucks and buses, and you're worried that the DCI offices are in an industrial complex.  And how many people not associated with these offices visit them anyway?

I couldn’t care less where their offices are.  They can operate in a van down by the river for all I care. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’d tour the van down by the river during finals. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

I couldn’t care less where their offices are.  They can operate in a van down by the river for all I care. 

Guy selling tickets out the truck of his car?😋

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Guy selling tickets out the truck of his car?😋

“That guy” is Dan Acheson.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jurassic Lancer said:

“That guy” is Dan Acheson.

Well, the. “Inside the 40” name is taken!  :peek: :laughing:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well, the. “Inside the 40” name is taken!  :peek: :laughing:

“Hey, wanna’ buy some sweet Friends’ tickets?”

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.