Looking for specific recording of BD (alumni?) playing "Legend of the One Eyed Sailor"

Hey all, not sure if this is the right way to do this, but I'm looking for a specific recording of BD playing "Legend". I'm not asking for a pirated copy. I just have no idea which performance I'm looking for and was hoping someone might know which recording I'm talking about so I can track it down and get it for myself. Plus, this is IMO the absolute best performance of "Legend" I've heard and you guys should check it out too once I figure out what it is. Every time I try and search for it I always find the wrong recordings so I'd figured I'd ask.

Short story - I had a recording of what sounds like an alumni BD group playing this a long time ago. I got it online so I'm not sure of the source, but I have since lost it. Now I have no idea where to find it, what year it is, or what specific performance it was part of. Some details about it that make it stand out as IMO the best recording of them playing it I've heard:

* It sounds like an indoor performance with a live audience. I remember a few people shouting "BLUE" at the beginning of the track.

* It seems like this was an alumni group. The recording starts with an actual drumset solo (and I can't honestly remember if there was a battery involved).

* The mellophone (though it could be marching F horn) solo is godly, especially the very end of it when the chorus comes back. Completely rips through the ensemble.

* There's two sops screaming at the end and both of them slide up to the top on the very last note at a huge dynamic level while holding on.

That's about all the details I got. Thanks for your help, and sorry if this is the wrong place to ask for this. Figured I'd pop back in here in case anyone knows what I'm talking about.

Not sure how to reply here because we aren't supposed to link to files. Did you try archives.org?   No www.  Go there and search. Perhaps that is the one you want.