Danny Boy

Sláinte mhaith

Two-Seven Danny Boy.

• Thanks 1

I cringe every time I hear that song. 27 must have played that song for 27 years.  God does that suk

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Mucs75 said:

I cringe every time I hear that song. 27 must have played that song for 27 years.  God does that suk

I cringe every time people like you post, so there’s that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Brian Tuma said:

Timeless tune with moving lyrics. 

It really was.. It was like hearing the US Marine Drum & Bugle Corps play" The Marines' Hymn ".  Just about everyone responded favorably too it, and it never got old. They were a Founding Member of DCI, and a perennial finalist most years.... almost winning it all in 1980,  under 4 tenths away in 2nd place to the DCI Champion Blue Devils. George Zingali marched here in his youth, later wrote their drill. And wow... what great Guards they had most years.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mucs75 said:

Seriously, if this is the only thing you can think of to post, don't bother.  We'll all be better off!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Hate the song. Whats wrong with that?  Your just another “dont say anything bad” guy that gets offended by someone elses opinion. You like danny boy, I hate it. Such is life

Edited by Mucs75
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Mucs75 said:

Hate the song. Whats wrong with that?  Your just another “dont say anything bad” guy that gets offended by someone elses opinion. You like danny boy, I hate it. Such is life

Related image

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mucs75 said:

Do you hate Auld Lang Syne, too?  Asking for a friend/husband.  Slainte from this Irish girl!  ☘️ 

• Like 1