Blue Knights 2019!

Congratulations BK on your terrific season so far & beating Cadets for the first time ever earlier this week!

Exciting season underway - I love your show & the corps sounds terrific.

Keep pushing! Skies the limit,

George.

• Like 8

Decently recent video up. I’m loving this show more and more every time I see it. It’s absolutely BK’s new direction, but with the total package they seemed to be missing a bit the last two seasons. I can already tell I’ll be listening to this show a ton in the off season —- the writing of the music book is so incredibly unique compared to what any other corps is doing. They’ve really mastered their style: bare, stripped down, mellow, exposed, subdued, understated. I love it!!!! 

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, Jake W. said:

Decently recent video up. I’m loving this show more and more every time I see it. It’s absolutely BK’s new direction, but with the total package they seemed to be missing a bit the last two seasons. I can already tell I’ll be listening to this show a ton in the off season —- the writing of the music book is so incredibly unique compared to what any other corps is doing. They’ve really mastered their style: bare, stripped down, mellow, exposed, subdued, understated. I love it!!!! 

It’s a very well designed show  

1 hour ago, Jake W. said:

Really loving this show. 

• Like 1

I knew the mirrors were on the field and I am not really a prop person so bear with me....during the opener when the MMs are moving by them- depending on the angle and where you are sitting it looks like the member is going by in the mirror when no one is directly in front of it. It gives a ghostly "I remember everything" feel. It's actually really cool and genius

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

are my eyes deceiving me, or is that drum major wearing a 2010esque uniform? 

Edit: turns out my eyes weren’t deceiving me, drum majors really were wearing an old school bk uniform. Wonder why? Either way, that’s pretty cool. Reminds me of when my brother marched. 

Edited by johnpendell

14 hours ago, johnpendell said:

Edit: turns out my eyes weren’t deceiving me, drum majors really were wearing an old school bk uniform. Wonder why? Either way, that’s pretty cool. Reminds me of when my brother marched. 

Several corps this year have DM in more traditional garb than what corps proper and guard are wearing. Cavies are another for example.

14 hours ago, johnpendell said:

You Remember Everything! 😆 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, xandandl said:

Several corps this year have DM in more traditional garb than what corps proper and guard are wearing. Cavies are another for example.

I like that they do that. I just remember seeing a Washington video and it looked like the drum major was wearing the 2018 uniform. It would be cool if they wore multiple eras of uniforms, like the 1999 one that’s my absolute favorite BK uniform.