Blue Knights 2019!

still no idea what it's about, but they perform it really well and keep my interest

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

. . . almost. They got to 89+.

BK got to 90+ in 2017.

You’re right I had bad data.

Actually I had good data but bad eyes.  Sometimes I see what I want to see instead of the naked truth.  It’s happening more and more as my hair gets grayer...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, WaxDCIFan said:

Well they did last year and ended up 9th.  But it’s up to the slotting machine to decide how high the scores will be allowed to rise.

Someone else already corrected you, so I won't.

But I fear you are correct...about the slotting machine.  The good news is that there is a lot of room between BK and the Boston Crusader/Cavalier/SCV group.

Went to Military Park last night to catch BK warmups prior to show, got to sit inside the arc while Jay Bocook conducted the corps in “Away.”  That was beyond cool (and beyond loud).  I’m sure it will be out there on YouTube soon.

I highly recommend the rickshaw  ride to LOS from Military Park.  Way better than walking!  I think we took a few years off the kids life though...

Edited by WaxDCIFan

2 minutes ago, ndrudy2013 said:

BK were very good last night, one of my favorite shows of the year, wouldn’t mind seeing their design staff go to Crown

A pox on all your houses!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Didn't see it anywhere else, but it's pretty cool that at semis they got their highest score in 20 years!  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, ndrudy2013 said:

BK were very good last night, one of my favorite shows of the year, wouldn’t mind seeing their design staff go to Crown

interesting you say that