Blue Knights 2019!

i finally get it now...home...the last set aka the BK dots....genius

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

i finally get it now...home...the last set aka the BK dots....genius

Anyone know if they’ve used the dots in the show before?  Seems like they must have in 61 years...

S O U L

So glad we got to be a part of this in 2019.  The activity needs BK’s focus on the art / craft and not just endless bravado.

Bravo Zulu BK!

Great season everyone.  Until next time...

• Like 1

Congrats to BK. Again one of my favorite shows of the year, along with Mandarins. 

Been a huge BK fan for a number of years, actually. 2012's Avian is on my personal all-time favorite list going back to the first show I saw in 1963.

• Like 1

I’ve been pretty quiet these days but still very much enjoying Drum Corps and especially BK. There were many times when just a sparse few people would have discussions about this great drum corps and now many years later it’s heartwarming to see the love given to the Denver Team for a good amount of years!

I sat in tears on my couch watching that Blue Knights Run last night, it sparked so many different memories and thoughts in me and one especially of my late father. In the summer of 1995 I went off to college telling my father that I might want to march drum corps on a few years and that it was expensive. He and my mother were very support: He knew my love for the activity was real. Two years later along side my future wife I marched BK and then a second year in 98... Every step of the way I learned the great organization that I was in, the genuine friends that were made and the legacy that Mark Arnold  and his staff has built as a family/team environment that any parent would be happy to send their son and daughter to. Finally as I have become a first time Head Band Director this year I remember the wonderful structure and information taught to me by so many great instructors in BK that set me up to have chance at being a strong educator and mentor to others..... “I Remember Everything.?” You’re #### right I do.... and those members and the sobs at the end of a FANTASTIC SHOW mean that they will Always Remember Too!!! So proud to be a BK ALUM and of this great organization!!! Go Blue Knights- I GO ON!!!

Wesley Perkins

BK 97 98

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

On 8/10/2019 at 7:50 AM, ndrudy2013 said:

BK were very good last night, one of my favorite shows of the year, wouldn’t mind seeing their design staff go to Crown

Better yet...send Crown's brass staff to BK.

On second thought, no...don't change BK shows into JABOM/M.  (Just A Bunch Of Music/Movement)

Thank you Blue Knights for an incredible show.  

So glad I got to see the show live and get a good look at your color guard.  They were phenomenal!

The whole show was excellent: Great music, excellent execution and beautiful choreography.

Thank you for demonstrating that an outstanding show does not have to be excruciatingly loud.

Thank you to the entire staff and performers for making this show happen!

Edited by Sasha1
  • Like 3