Blue Knights 2019!

Every time i see BK live, i feel like i should go down to the field, and give them my wallet and keys to my car. Their aggressiveness just bullies you into submission. BK has phenomenal performers and you can tell they buy what the staff is selling. BK is always welcome in SoCal!!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Every time i see BK live, i feel like i should go down to the field, and give them my wallet and keys to my car. Their aggressiveness just bullies you into submission. BK has phenomenal performers and you can tell they buy what the staff is selling. BK is always welcome in SoCal!!!!

"Liquid" will have you turning over the keys to your house. It is rock-'em-sock-'em Bocook/Shaw/Jackson.

• Like 2

This might just be the tour t-shirt I get this year. Love the logo and the release video is beautiful!

Looking forward to seeing BK this Summer. Good Luck and have a great tour, BK!

BK is looking like they’re around Crossmen/Blue Stars level. Show is complex and sophisticated (no cymbals btw).  Guard has stepped it up as well with their new staff. I think Mandarins are more polished right now but this show can compete with them and Cadets.  It is your typical BK show offering in recent years.  Love their style and what they bring to the activity. 

• Like 1

You guys are in for a surprise. The corps sounds better than they ever have in this era for the start of a season and the show is PHENOMENAL. They are marching a lot and ballad is gorgeous 

• Like 4

Once again, one of the freshest sounding things on the field.   A show with some musical space is so refreshing.  And the way the percussion tapers in and out........that’s mouthwatering.  

And yup, colorguard already looks way better and effectively staged this year.   This is gonna be a good season for them.  

Is Liquid a Jay Bocook original?  Not an arrangement of something?   That’s one of the more catchy and exciting original things to come out of drum corps if so from Cadets in 2005.  I was a little hmm when I saw it was being used again but this is a very fresh take on it.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Once again, one of the freshest sounding things on the field.   A show with some musical space is so refreshing.  And the way the percussion tapers in and out........that’s mouthwatering.  

And yup, colorguard already looks way better and effectively staged this year.   This is gonna be a good season for them.  

Is Liquid a Jay Bocook original?  Not an arrangement of something?   That’s one of the more catchy and exciting original things to come out of drum corps if so from Cadets in 2005.  I was a little hmm when I saw it was being used again but this is a very fresh take on it.  

is there a video up somewhere? Or did you guys get lucky and watch them in person?