Recommended Posts

Every time i see BK live, i feel like i should go down to the field, and give them my wallet and keys to my car. Their aggressiveness just bullies you into submission. BK has phenomenal performers and you can tell they buy what the staff is selling. BK is always welcome in SoCal!!!!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chief Guns said:

Every time i see BK live, i feel like i should go down to the field, and give them my wallet and keys to my car. Their aggressiveness just bullies you into submission. BK has phenomenal performers and you can tell they buy what the staff is selling. BK is always welcome in SoCal!!!!

"Liquid" will have you turning over the keys to your house. It is rock-'em-sock-'em Bocook/Shaw/Jackson.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might just be the tour t-shirt I get this year. Love the logo and the release video is beautiful!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to seeing BK this Summer. Good Luck and have a great tour, BK!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2019 at 1:05 PM, 2muchcoffeeman said:

"Liquid" will have you turning over the keys to your house. It is rock-'em-sock-'em Bocook/Shaw/Jackson.

Then “Hurt” will give you all the feels. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BK is looking like they’re around Crossmen/Blue Stars level. Show is complex and sophisticated (no cymbals btw).  Guard has stepped it up as well with their new staff. I think Mandarins are more polished right now but this show can compete with them and Cadets.  It is your typical BK show offering in recent years.  Love their style and what they bring to the activity. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are in for a surprise. The corps sounds better than they ever have in this era for the start of a season and the show is PHENOMENAL. They are marching a lot and ballad is gorgeous 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Once again, one of the freshest sounding things on the field.   A show with some musical space is so refreshing.  And the way the percussion tapers in and out........that’s mouthwatering.  

And yup, colorguard already looks way better and effectively staged this year.   This is gonna be a good season for them.  

Is Liquid a Jay Bocook original?  Not an arrangement of something?   That’s one of the more catchy and exciting original things to come out of drum corps if so from Cadets in 2005.  I was a little hmm when I saw it was being used again but this is a very fresh take on it.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DrumManTx said:

Once again, one of the freshest sounding things on the field.   A show with some musical space is so refreshing.  And the way the percussion tapers in and out........that’s mouthwatering.  

And yup, colorguard already looks way better and effectively staged this year.   This is gonna be a good season for them.  

Is Liquid a Jay Bocook original?  Not an arrangement of something?   That’s one of the more catchy and exciting original things to come out of drum corps if so from Cadets in 2005.  I was a little hmm when I saw it was being used again but this is a very fresh take on it.  

is there a video up somewhere? Or did you guys get lucky and watch them in person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.