Recommended Posts

On 6/25/2019 at 3:05 PM, 2muchcoffeeman said:

See above

Just call me Notenoughcoffeeman....

Thanks for that! It's funny because I remember reading about Liquid on here; heck, I may have heard a version played by the Cadets during Spring training that year.

It's going to be a good one!

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been pretty quiet these days but still very much enjoying Drum Corps and especially BK. There were many times when just a sparse few people would have discussions about this great drum corps and

Congratulations BK on your terrific season so far & beating Cadets for the first time ever earlier this week! Exciting season underway - I love your show & the corps sounds terrific.

Home Show BK- Drums Day is an awesome day- enjoy!  Can’t wait to see this beautiful show this evening!! DO IT UP KNIGHTS!!!

On 6/25/2019 at 2:56 PM, Cappybara said:

Because the recruiting base for the Blue Knights, especially the Denver area, ends school very late. So it is difficult for the corps to gather all their members for spring training. BK has been coming into the season late pretty often this past decade and other corps like Oregon Crusaders struggle with the same 

Actually, I’m not sure that this is accurate. This actually the first time in past decade that Blue Knights have joined the West Coast shows during the second week. It is for sure the first time in at least ten years when they have not been present at the Moonlight Classic in Sacramento. When I purchased my tickets this year I was totally surprised that they were not in the lineup. There are good reasons for starting a week late, I’m sure, but it is an unusual start for the season for BK

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Photographer Jim said:

Actually, I’m not sure that this is accurate. This actually the first time in past decade that Blue Knights have joined the West Coast shows during the second week. It is for sure the first time in at least ten years when they have not been present at the Moonlight Classic in Sacramento. When I purchased my tickets this year I was totally surprised that they were not in the lineup. There are good reasons for starting a week late, I’m sure, but it is an unusual start for the season for BK

Ah I must have gotten it confused with the fact that they have not had a closer on the field in the first 2 weeks for several years now 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cappybara said:

Ah I must have gotten it confused with the fact that they have not had a closer on the field in the first 2 weeks for several years now 

In both 2017 and 2018, at least, they had the closer on the field before they left Colorado. I mean, I sat there and saw it at the sendoff show.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 2muchcoffeeman said:

In both 2017 and 2018, at least, they had the closer on the field before they left Colorado. I mean, I sat there and saw it at the sendoff show.

Are you sure about that? I remember quite a bit of outrage on DCP about them running around with an incomplete show

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Are you sure about that? I remember quite a bit of outrage on DCP about them running around with an incomplete show

In 2016, not since then.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BK has had a complete show the last two seasons to start.  2016 was the one that caused quite a stir, it wasn't on the field for just the west coast shows, it was well into the season, into July if I remember right.  

Regardless, I'm ecstatic to see what they're up to on Saturday.  I'm sure it'll join my favorites of the year if what I've seen/heard is any indication.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Mrs. and I are joining up in the food truck tomorrow, looking forward to seeing them in the flesh versus nasty cell phone videos.

Edited by WaxDCIFan
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.