Pickin' & Grinnin' DCI Style

2 hours ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

This gets me a' thinkin' --Someone should do a 'Hee-Haw' - themed show.

It would be hilarious and ironic to see members of BD dressed in country garb singing:

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, and agony on me."

Edited by Stu
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Stu said:

It would be hilarious and ironic to see members of BD dressed in country garb singing:

"Gloom, despair, and agony on me. Deep, dark depression, excessive misery. If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all. Gloom, despair, and agony on me."

Sounds like the kind of "dark," "edgy" thing you'd see nowadays

4 hours ago, Stu said:

Nah...

"Drum major so- and-so...is your corps ready?"

"Where, where are you tonight?  Why did you leave me here all alone?  I've searched the world over and I thought I found true love.  You met another and (*raspberry*) you were gone!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2