Success in DCA

6 hours ago, Fran Haring said:

No porketta?   :tongue:

LOL... If I was Jonesing for Porketta, I'd get in the car and go up I-81 to the Glider.  :laugh:

Three things I'll drive for- Fogo, Rios, and The Shamrock near Frederick.

Just one thing.

• 2 weeks later...

HEY YOU GUYS !!!!!~

My gang takes a year off and all y'all give them the kiss of death.. So, is everybody writing them off??   I can't say what looms ahead, other than unless the new honchos here decide to collapse like a house of cards - they should be back this summer.. Lots of changes, but I think that you should know better than to give them the death knell - YET...:soapbox:

All kidding aside - I'm like most of us old folks just waiting to hear what's next, and which way they're going..  I WILL concur the two names have been the most innovative units over the last 20+ years, but the red-headed step-children from the great white north has done a few things themselves - mostly with locals and by spending a boatload more just to play..

Just gripin!  my 2 pfennings!

Pat

1 hour ago, goalieguy said:

HEY YOU GUYS !!!!!~

My gang takes a year off and all y'all give them the kiss of death.. So, is everybody writing them off??   I can't say what looms ahead, other than unless the new honchos here decide to collapse like a house of cards - they should be back this summer.. Lots of changes, but I think that you should know better than to give them the death knell - YET...:soapbox:

All kidding aside - I'm like most of us old folks just waiting to hear what's next, and which way they're going..  I WILL concur the two names have been the most innovative units over the last 20+ years, but the red-headed step-children from the great white north has done a few things themselves - mostly with locals and by spending a boatload more just to play..

Pat

Only a fool writes MBI off. This said from an '82 Westshore member. :wink:

2 hours ago, goalieguy said:

All kidding aside - I'm like most of us old folks just waiting to hear what's next, and which way they're going..  but the red-headed step-children from the great white north has done a few things themselves - mostly with locals and by spending a boatload more just to play..

They sure have. IMO some of the most unique shows in DCA, or anywhere, over the years.

A style all their own.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, goalieguy said:

HEY YOU GUYS !!!!!~

Pat

who wrote you off? I talked about one corps with an incredible track record since 2005. 

• Like 1