Steve Rook passes

Steve Rook, a former percussion member of the Westshoremen and Buccaneers, staff member for the Bucs and NJA Hall of Fame member passed away this morning. As more information on a celebration of life is known I’ll post it 

Such sad news. Steve was a great guy.

Wow so sorry to hear.... 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for letting everyone know Jeff.  I am new to DCP forum - Steve and I rode together to practice and shows with the Westshoremen during 1978.  I was happy to reconnect with Steve  back in 2014 via Facebook, but now that I am no longer on Facebook I was not aware that he was sick and ultimately, his passing.  RIP Steve - you honestly made me laugh constantly and the world will be a much sadder place.  

It's M-B, who graciously along with her roommate Mary, gave a lot of us from the West 22/322 corridor contingent a place to crash for the night many times, always appreciated. Was great to see you at the York Profiles in Brass a few years ago!

I do miss those days - Mary and I were happy to do it.  Really miss all of you so much.  

19 hours ago, BigW said:

It's M-B, who graciously along with her roommate Mary, gave a lot of us from the West 22/322 corridor contingent a place to crash for the night many times, always appreciated. Was great to see you at the York Profiles in Brass a few years ago!