Boycott until only the real, no-valve, bugles.....

23 minutes ago, DrumCorpsLover said:

bring back follow the leader drill and knee high dresses for the color guard as well. The color guard outfits have been to risque for my taste as of late

Color Guard members wearing dresses and/or skirts!?!? Abomination!!!! True real Color Cuards were men wearing military pants!!! So add that to the reasons we all should boycott!!!! Hurumph!!!!

29 minutes ago, DrumCorpsLover said:

bring back follow the leader drill and knee high dresses for the color guard as well. The color guard outfits have been to risque for my taste as of late

His creds seem might suspicious or has the poster forgotten The LaCrosse Blue Stars Guard in 1972 or Garfield Cadets Guard in 1977 and 78???

40 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Is that out of this world great or out of this world... spacey? 😋

It depends.....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, xandandl said:

His creds seem might suspicious or has the poster forgotten The LaCrosse Blue Stars Guard in 1972 or Garfield Cadets Guard in 1977 and 78???

Guardsmen’s guard wore spandex pants and boots in 1978.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DrumCorpsLover said:

knee high dresses for the color guard as well. The color guard outfits have been to risque for my taste as of late

Image result for victorian dresses.... gifs

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Guardsmen’s guard wore spandex pants and boots in 1978.  

Spandex pants and boots. Really? I believe the spandex pants, but spandex boots is sort of a stretch!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, DrumCorpsLover said:

I’ve heard my fair share of back in the day stories from people who did march back in the day, and I have never heard any of them refer to what they did as follow the leader. I’ve heard the next generation refer to what was done before they marched as follow the leader. It was never a style and never a compliment.