Troopers 2019 >"<

• 1 month later...

Looking forward to seeing the Troopers in Casper this summer, my first time in Wyoming. I sported a Casper Troopers T-shirt in my leaving-for-college photo in August, 1976.

Received my premium section ticket showing no row and seat 0. So there's that to look forward to, also.

Have a great yr., Troop!  

On 4/8/2019 at 5:25 PM, FTNK said:

I'm sorry Ms. Jackson...

Isn't this basically what Madison did/said last year? Wasn't exactly well received...

Well, we will have to wait and see, right? Madison's show was poorly conceived and poorly written plain and simple. We cannot lump all creativity in this activity into a "won't work" box if that is not our cup of tea, if that is what your post is inferring.  

On 5/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, mjoakes said:

Received my premium section ticket showing no row and seat 0. So there's that to look forward to, also.

Helpful DCI response reminded me that all seats at Casper are general admission. But at least I get into a separate section for having paid a few extra Bucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Your annual reminder to tune in to Facebook at 11 a.m. Mountain (1 p.m. Eastern) on Tuesday, June 11, for the Troopers tribute to founder Jim Jones, who was laid to rest at 11 a.m. on June 11, 1994.  As they do each year, Troopers brass will form, face toward Casper, and play "Battle Hymn." A livestream is planned.

Troopers Facebook page, here.

HLD

Edited by 2muchcoffeeman
  • Like 4