WGI & FloMarching

1 hour ago, Jeff Ream said:

onestly looking at the results when issues happen I think they have come to grips with how they want to handle it. They just won't say it out loud. 

True. I don't believe judge  forgiveness of the electronics screw ups in performance is gonna fly much longer. Nor should it, imo

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BRASSO said:

You  ( nor me )have any bearings on DCI either.

And besides, it wasn't me that decided to compare DCI with NCAA's Sports, and market itself as such in their similarities, with the NCAA Sports coverage station ESPN.'  DCI  can't have it both ways, and only when it suits its purposes, imo.

well I am pretty sure I have ###### many people in DCI off based on hate mail and messages I have received over the years. I'll take that.

DCI markets themselves as a sport. while they may reference the NCAA occasionally, they also reference other sports organizations also. 

5 hours ago, BRASSO said:

True. I don't believe judge  forgiveness of the electronics screw ups in performance is gonna fly much longer. Nor should it, imo

it's been happening since the first speaker was plugged in 15 years ago. The only way it changes is if the corps demand it. Hmm, when have they ever taken a stand on something that could hurt them competitively?

• Like 1

On the WGI topic.... congrats to our friend Vic Kulinski, as his RPT Percussion ensemble has made finals in their group!!! :thumbup:

And no congrats to Flo for some issues today regardless of venue 

Alright. I’m tuned in and ready for some great percussion 

Franklin Central's tarp and backdrop sets are making my eyes do interesting things.

Burleson Centennial's show is great

Edited by KVG_DC

Not sold on the amount of stuff Dartmouth has on the floor.  They're playing well though.  And the costumes would make an easy "Queen of Hearts" show next year...hah