DCI Finals Travel Plans

(Sorry if this isn't the right board to post it in)

As a DCI fan i'm planning to go to Semifinals and Finals this year on the 9th and 10th of August. I'll be traveling almost 800 miles and 11 hours to get there, from Oklahoma.

Does anyone have any tips or any advice they could give me to stay alive and happy on my travels?

If you're driving I-44 from OK to I-70 in St Louis and on to Indy, take in some sights along the way. Maybe veer off into NW Arkansas through the Ozarks and WalMart country.  Very pretty area. Lots of touristy caves and caverns to explore as you move through Springfield to Rolla. 

Plenty to see and do in St Louis besides the Arch and some terrific food.The ride through southern Illinois on into Indiana is not much to write home about unless you enjoy endless miles of corn fields. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, OldSnareDrummer said:

If you're driving I-44 from OK to I-70 in St Louis and on to Indy, take in some sights along the way. Maybe veer off into NW Arkansas through the Ozarks and WalMart country.  Very pretty area. Lots of touristy caves and caverns to explore as you move through Springfield to Rolla. 

Plenty to see and do in St Louis besides the Arch and some terrific food.The ride through southern Illinois on into Indiana is not much to write home about unless you enjoy endless miles of corn fields. 

My drive from Aurora to Merrillville, IN is harrowing.  Then the endless miles of cornfields on I-65 until you get to Indy.  And there’s usually a horrible car accident.