Allentown 2019

So, I am in the process of moving, and realized I didn't see my Allentown tickets where I normally put them. Being and old fogey, I also can't remember if they have even been mailed yet this year. I know they usually arrive by April at the latest. Has anyone received theirs yet this year, or am I panicking over nothing? 

I ordered mine through one of the corps blocks.  Fundraiser for the corps by buying in their block.  Not expecting my tickets for a while yet as well.  Just make sure you have the new address in to the shipper.:whistle:

Not mailed 

You should call the organization you purchased the tickets from and update your address and set up a forwarding address with the usps 

I ordered mine from DCI back in October of last year and still haven't gotten them yet.

usually they don't arrive until sometime in mid May.

Should be lots of fireworks in the Lehigh Valley that week

20 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Will there be a standstill performance by any of the corps at the Lehigh Valley Court of Common Pleas? 

most will be on their way up from Atlanta, so I doubt it. I've wondered if it was scheduled then so certain people may be in the region and could appear in court.

17 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

most will be on their way up from Atlanta, so I doubt it. I've wondered if it was scheduled then so certain people may be in the region and could appear in court.

Wed, 5/29 = Pre-Trial Conference
Mon, 7/29 = Trial

In all seriousness, is this a "taboo" subject that is now banned on this forum?  There isn't any info unless you know how to search the court dockets & a little info on the reporter's Twitter feed.  Just wondering if there could be a thread limited to actual public info without the obvious "rhetoric".  Idealistic on my part?    

28 minutes ago, keystone3ply said:

Wed, 5/29 = Pre-Trial Conference
Mon, 7/29 = Trial

In all seriousness, is this a "taboo" subject that is now banned on this forum?  There isn't any info unless you know how to search the court dockets & a little info on the reporter's Twitter feed.  Just wondering if there could be a thread limited to actual public info without the obvious "rhetoric".  Idealistic on my part?    

unless there's new information, when it comes up, it just ends up being a lot of bickering and back and forth and mudslinging, so for the most part, until a new major story breaks, not much to say. IMO, once we get closer, look out.