2019 Music City -- Of Mice & Music

Music City getting some local press and I saw a local TV spot interviewing a DM.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

I noticed the "standard" DCI verbiage in the report: 150 members (I hope MC is marching that many) and 12,000 miles over the summer (I don't think MC will travel that far having only a few shows West of the Mississippi).

But, hey -- they're getting the word out. 

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

I noticed the "standard" DCI verbiage in the report: 150 members (I hope MC is marching that many) and 12,000 miles over the summer (I don't think MC will travel that far having only a few shows West of the Mississippi).

But, hey -- they're getting the word out. 

They are marching the full deal - 154 plus they have some alternates. 

• Like 8

A little bigger pic of the news article:

• Like 4

In the latest video posted on Music City's FB page, you actually get to see more of the reality of the show - and it looks like a lot of fun!  I ran into a bunch of the guard members yesterday on their day off and they were so excited about the show.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

In the latest video posted on Music City's FB page, you actually get to see more of the reality of the show - and it looks like a lot of fun!  I ran into a bunch of the guard members yesterday on their day off and they were so excited about the show.

Thanks for posting @RetiredMusTeach. That was fun to watch.

• Like 1

Excellent clip!!!! Music City had one of my favorite shows last year, and I've been extremely curious to see how they follow it up. Getting a hit isn't too difficult; proving that it wasn't lightning in a bottle is VERY difficult in our activity. So many groups seem to have great years that end up just being flashes in the pan. Love the shadows of what they've shown us in this video. Here's looking to another big year, Music City!

• Like 2

this corps is the new OC....OC burst into World Class with a ton of potential but never went anywhere. I think Music City may be the one to move up a little more and make some noise

• Like 1