2019 Music City -- Of Mice & Music

1 hour ago, Brian Tuma said:

I wasn’t expecting mice. Lol. I thought it was going to be more of a Steinbeck Of Mice and Men vibe. 

When I added the title to this thread, that's what I thought, too.  I originally typed in "Of Mice & Men". Glad I double checked. 

• Like 1

Friends and Family Performance

Edited by CrownBariDad
Darn typos!
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2019 at 7:32 PM, RetiredMusTeach said:

Beat me to it!

They looked really cool tonight.  Hornline played beautifully - tone, subtleties, expression, dynamics.  It was hard to get a read on the visual because they had to perform in the parking lot and I was sitting on a slight rise next to it so really couldn't see much.  But the music and the performance of it promises to be a refreshing interlude this summer.  Just a very musical read of Robert W. Smith's arrangements.

22 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

They looked really cool tonight.  Hornline played beautifully - tone, subtleties, expression, dynamics.  It was hard to get a read on the visual because they had to perform in the parking lot and I was sitting on a slight rise next to it so really couldn't see much.  But the music and the performance of it promises to be a refreshing interlude this summer.  Just a very musical read of Robert W. Smith's arrangements.

The Wife was there.  I shoulda got you two together. She was on her way to see her brother and her nephew, but stopped along the way for some Sacred Harp Singing and had to drive up to see the show and say bye to The Daughter before they left on Tour.

• Like 1

3 shows and averaging roughly 2 point increases each time on the field. I like the trend -- keep it up!

• Like 2

Caught their show last night at MetLife stadium.  Felt that the musicians played very well with what they were given.  

Other than that, I'll just say that ... I really liked their 2018 show!