GH legal status

There have been multiple posts from his Facebook account recently, so I guess that whatever (if anything) happened, he is feeling in positive enough spirits to be posting on social media. If that means anything in regards to any recent possible trial/legal proceedings.

37 minutes ago, ibexpercussion said:

There have been multiple posts from his Facebook account recently, so I guess that whatever (if anything) happened, he is feeling in positive enough spirits to be posting on social media. If that means anything in regards to any recent possible trial/legal proceedings.

I don't know .. methinks he'd even post his musings on Drum Corps, on Politics, on Life, on the Cosmos, etc from even a Prison cell block if it came to that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Per court documents following the Pre-Trial Hearing that was held on Wed, 4/24/19:

Wed, 5/29/19 @9:30am, Courtroom 2c = Pre-Trial (Status) Conference
Mon, 7/29/19 @1:30pm, Courtroom 2c = Trial

My understanding is that over 90% of criminal cases are settled with a plea deal - sometimes just before trial (I have personally seen this happen (not to me!)).

So I will be a bit surprised if it actually makes it to court.  But I have been surprised before.

That said, GH has a right to a trial in front of a jury of his peers & my casual observation of his personality is that he has far too big an ego to plea out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well-deserved.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Good for her.  Next stop DCI hall of Fame.

I should compose a nomination letter....that after I sent it would be immediately thrown in the trash.  

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2