Recommended Posts

Iirc GH supposedly had a court appearance w/r/t the criminal allegations late last month.  I have not seen any updates - does anyone know what (if anything) happened?

Or am I having a senior moment?

Edited by IllianaLancerContra
speling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been multiple posts from his Facebook account recently, so I guess that whatever (if anything) happened, he is feeling in positive enough spirits to be posting on social media. If that means anything in regards to any recent possible trial/legal proceedings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, ibexpercussion said:

There have been multiple posts from his Facebook account recently, so I guess that whatever (if anything) happened, he is feeling in positive enough spirits to be posting on social media. If that means anything in regards to any recent possible trial/legal proceedings.

 I don't know .. methinks he'd even post his musings on Drum Corps, on Politics, on Life, on the Cosmos, etc from even a Prison cell block if it came to that.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Per court documents following the Pre-Trial Hearing that was held on Wed, 4/24/19:

Wed, 5/29/19 @9:30am, Courtroom 2c = Pre-Trial (Status) Conference
Mon, 7/29/19 @1:30pm, Courtroom 2c = Trial

Edited by keystone3ply
Additional info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, keystone3ply said:

Per court documents following the Pre-Trial Hearing that was held on Wed, 4/24/19:

Wed, 5/29/19 @9:30am, Courtroom 2c = Pre-Trial (Status) Conference
Mon, 7/29/19 @1:30pm, Courtroom 2c = Trial

My understanding is that over 90% of criminal cases are settled with a plea deal - sometimes just before trial (I have personally seen this happen (not to me!)).

So I will be a bit surprised if it actually makes it to court.  But I have been surprised before.

That said, GH has a right to a trial in front of a jury of his peers & my casual observation of his personality is that he has far too big an ego to plea out.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Well-deserved.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, IllianaLancerContra said:

Good for her.  Next stop DCI hall of Fame.

I should compose a nomination letter....that after I sent it would be immediately thrown in the trash.  

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.