Cadets probation lifted

Great things happening with The Cadets, for sure!  I am just a simple fan, but I am grateful that there are so many people dedicated to this organization.  Bravo!

Edited by Tommeee
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, Tommeee said:

Great things happening with The Cadets, for sure!  I am just a simple fan, but I am grateful that there are so many people dedicated to this organization.  Bravo!

well said - I completely agree

Go Cadets!

• Like 2

This is a good thing, and for too many years one individual had more control/power in the organization, and parent organization, without the proper oversight that should have been in place. I think going forward, yes it will always be an unfortunate part of their past, but it is not the drum corps, but rather the aforementioned individual that is the one who is the one that sullied the name.

Edited by ibexpercussion
wrong verb tense
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

24 minutes ago, ibexpercussion said:

This is a good thing, and for too many years one individual had more control/power in the organization, and parent organization, without the proper oversight that should have been in place. I think going forward, yes it will always be an unfortunate part of their past, but it is not the drum corps, but rather the aforementioned individual that is the one who is the one that sullied the name.

Well said!

So excited. So many good things are happening for them this year. I am ecstatic that they can move on and focus on rebuilding the brand. FHNSAB!

• Like 3

The current team has worked their ##### off to correct a mess they inherited. More work to do but proof it can be fixed 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jeff Ream said:

The current team has worked their ##### off to correct a mess they inherited. More work to do but proof it can be fixed 

You are right on target. I think the events of 2018 and early 2019, whether it be Cadets and GH, Pioneer, Oregon Crusaders, had many believe get rid of the person creating the situation, problem solved. Too simplistic. What has often been forgotten, and many past posts prove this, is the mess these folks leave behind, not to mention the lack of trust.