Celebration Of Sound

The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps and the Fernando Pullum Community Arts Center announce an evening of exhilarating music at the newly refurbished John Anson Ford Amphitheater in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 25! This is the first time since 1997 that the 154 members of The Cavaliers will be competing in the West Coast […]

View the full article

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DCP NewsFeed said:

This is the first time since 1997 that the 154 members of The Cavaliers will be competing in the West Coast […]

The Cavies competed at least three times in CA during the 2007 finals week.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ghost said:

Image result for hes right you know... gifs

• Haha 3

On 5/8/2019 at 9:02 AM, Ghost said:

They're talking about the early season West coast tour. Unfortunately, the forum cut off the article snippet right before it explained that.

9 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

They're talking about the early season West coast tour. Unfortunately, the forum cut off the article snippet right before it explained that.

This is the full sentence KG.  "This is the first time since 1997 that the 154 members of The Cavaliers will be competing in the West Coast leg of the DCI summer tour."  I stand by my initial post.

On 5/9/2019 at 8:27 PM, Ghost said:

This is the full sentence KG.  "This is the first time since 1997 that the 154 members of The Cavaliers will be competing in the West Coast leg of the DCI summer tour."  I stand by my initial post.

Yes, the West Coast leg of the DCI Summer Tour, which normally takes place in June. 2007 DCI Championships was an exception.

48 minutes ago, kevingamin said:

Yes, the West Coast leg of the DCI Summer Tour, which normally takes place in June. 2007 DCI Championships was an exception.

I consider finals week as part of the Summer Tour since the majority of WC and OC corps attend at least Thursday.

On 5/7/2019 at 9:43 PM, DCP NewsFeed said:

The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps and the Fernando Pullum Community Arts Center announce an evening of exhilarating music at the newly refurbished John Anson Ford Amphitheater in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 25! This is the first time since 1997 that the 154 members of The Cavaliers will be competing in the West Coast […]

View the full article

Isn't this actually the first time that the 154 members will be competing in the West Coast ?