ISO 1991 & 1994 Legacy DVD's

I have a 15 and a 17 year old who love DCI and will be auditioning next season. I marched Cincinnati Glory snare in 1997. My favorite years were 1991-1995 growing up and I want to share those shows worth them, but 1991 and 1994 aren't available on DCI.org. I am ordering the others from there. I will pay fair price, not looking for bootlegs or illegal copies. I totally respect the activity. Anyone have these available for sell by any chance?

I was able to get 1991 off of Ebay and 1995 from the DCI store. I am trying to find anything really from 1988 to 1999. A few are available on the DCI store, which I plan to buy, but several are sold out and out of print. Just checking to see if anyone has any lines on any of these years? The ones not available on the DCI store are '89, '90, '94, '96, '98 & '99. If anyone has seen these online or know of anyone wanting to sell these, please let me know. Thanks guys, I am enjoying the 2 I got so far a lot. I also bought all 3 Champions Blu-Ray's, they are awesome as well.

• 7 months later...

I have now got 91, 92, 93 & 95. I am still looking for 94 if anyone has a lead. It is unavailable on the DCI Store.

• 3 years later...

To complete my dvds In the legacy I need 1984 and 1988 Does anyone know where they aren't a fortune?