Pioneer coming to DCA???

https://pioneer-corps.org/?fbclid=IwAR3o4LKpobpFF98EnVPZLAI9VA_DxUzWxaSqX35D8m-lOh7pQTeJKi8DfPg

wouldn't they have to be evaluated by now to be able to attend? Check the schedule. Wonder what WGI thinks too

• Like 2

Sheesh, DCA needs the Pioneer and their problems like they need the plague.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The change in Corps Director still doesn't change the upper management issues, nor the underlying serious issues with infrastructure that have been well known for some time. Also, how many creative constraints are placed on the new director?

I'm left shaking my head on it. Perhaps given that many DCA units right now are struggling to get enough individuals to field  this season, maybe they think they have some leverage.

In any evaluation, there world be some serious hard questions like the above and likely more coming from me. I'd like to see the buses and any maintenance records for starters.

Um I heard the other director was with them at the southside Irish parade.  I don’t think he’s went anywhere. This new “director” is probably just a figurehead. 

I wonder if DCA even knows that they’re posting this stuff.  

Edited by Terri Schehr

14 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

heUm I heard the other director was with them at the southside Irish parade.  I don’t think he’s went anywhere. This new “director” is probably just a figurehead. 

I wonder if DCA even knows that they’re posting this stuff.  

You could be right but given the posted background and credentials that he has, would he be a willing party to something like that? If he were, that's seriously risking all the built up street cred and integrity he's built through that resume.

Edited by BigW
grammar

1 minute ago, BigW said:

You could be right but given the posted background and credentials that he has, would be a willing party to something like that? If he were, that's seriously risking all the built up street cred and integrity he's built through that resume.

There’s a lot I could say but I can’t here. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, HBD said:

Sheesh, DCA needs the Pioneer and their problems like they need the plague.

I wonder if anyone at DCA even knows.

1 hour ago, BigW said:

The change in Corps Director still doesn't change the upper management issues, nor the underlying serious issues with infrastructure that have been well known for some time. Also, how many creative constraints are placed on the new director?

I'm left shaking my head on it. Perhaps given that many DCA units right now are struggling to get enough individuals to field  this season, maybe they think they have some leverage.

In any evaluation, there world be some serious hard questions like the above and likely more coming from me. I'd like to see the buses and any maintenance records for starters.

they had a director with a different name in the fall, the problem was THE name still all over everything else

13 hours ago, BigW said:

You could be right but given the posted background and credentials that he has, would he be a willing party to something like that? If he were, that's seriously risking all the built up street cred and integrity he's built through that resume.

here's what you're not getting:

Pioneer is Roman. Roman is Pioneer. You can't have one without the other, and there's still a serious level of denial as to what got them suspended from DCI.

Edited by Jeff Ream
  • Thanks 1