Pioneer coming to DCA???

25 minutes ago, BigW said:

For God's sake, if TWO Bari players can read the thing and get it....(Jim and I...) it's NOT that hard.

Lolololol. Hey my brother marched Bari and he's a nuclear theorist. Stranger things have happened. I mean, I'm a drummer and I can count to potato. /shrug

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Weaklefthand4ever said:

Lolololol. Hey my brother marched Bari and he's a nuclear theorist. Stranger things have happened. I mean, I'm a drummer and I can count to potato. /shrug

Well, most of us are pretty bright... put the horn in the hands it tends to go away. :innocent::laugh:

• Haha 1

bright is in the eye of the beerholder

• Haha 2

Has anyone thought ,that if DCA admitted them,  what the reaction would be from DCI?  Not favorably I would think.  I say no, not under any circumstances.

Edited by Bucbari

DCA is currently losing corps, especially in the mid-west.  I believe DCA would welcome the Pioneers with open harms despite the founder.  It wouldn't surprise me if DCA made Roman its new President. 😄LOL!!!

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, gregory11 said:

DCA is currently losing corps, especially in the mid-west.  I believe DCA would welcome the Pioneers with open harms despite the founder.  It wouldn't surprise me if DCA made Roman its new President. 😄LOL!!!

Gregory I would respectfully disagree but I think you are trying to be facetious my friend....lol

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gregory11 said:

I think you're sorely mistaken

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/26/2019 at 11:45 AM, Terri Schehr said:

Pioneer but has anyone ever failed a DCA evaluation? 

Chops 2014.

• Thanks 1