Blue Stars 2019

20 hours ago, brians said:

I cant wait to hear the horns. I am hearing good things about them.  The corps is poised to make a push above the 8 slot. 

I saw a video clip of the corps. Their hornline is the real deal and should be challenging some of those in the Top 7. :thumbup:

• Like 2

Just listened to the full Rep. for this season. Sounds amazing! I cannot wait! 15 more days!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Terri Schehr said:

I’m sure Barb is still #####y. 

I'm going to be there Saturday ... maybe I'll find her house and sit out front with my recording of "Let It Be Me" blaring on the car's CD player (or I could even pull a John Cusack in Say Anything)

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

I'm going to be there Saturday ... maybe I'll find her house and sit out front with my recording of "Let It Be Me" blaring on the car's CD player (or I could even pull a John Cusack in Say Anything)

Play this on 11 in front of her house. 

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, BlueStarsDad said:

41 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Play this on 11 in front of her house. 

At one of the early Plymouth, MA Thanksgiving Parades, it started raining before the start.  SAC was standing around in front of a house when the owners came out and invited them onto their front porch and inside their home.   For years afterwards, SAC made sure they played their music 🎶 in front of that house before the parade began.

Edited by Ghost
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ghost said:

At one of the early Plymouth, MA Thanksgiving Parades, it started raining before the start.  SAC was standing around in front of a house when the owners came out and invited them onto their front porch and inside their home.   For years afterwards, SAC made sure they played their music 🎶 in front of that house before the parade began.

99% of people are like that.  I have many fond memories of townspeople coming out to watch us at housing sites, and bringing bushel baskets of produce for us.  I’ll never forget the church ladies who fed us in Marion, Ohio and packed up sandwiches for us for the bus.  

Barb is an outlier.