Blue Stars 2019

38 minutes ago, BlueStainGlass said:

3 full days of rehearsal. Can't wait to see what they change and clean at the Muncie show!  Seemed to have been lost in all the shuffle of other groups.  

Kevin Ford, the drill writer, is also  here to modify and clean. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cadets homer here...

i personally think Blue Stars have a great opportunity to overtake Cadets this season. The judges often place the corps in order of show design and that doesn’t bode well for Cadets

If Cadets make some fairly large changes in their visual program the next couple weeks BS may pull ahead of Cadets and lose position back at Indy. If Cadets do not make large visual side changes then BS will pull ahead and not look back. Mandarins may play into this mix as well. Cadets have a 9/10 type visual program with a top 6/7 music side to things currently 

it’s going to be interesting to see it play out - I give the edge to Blue Stars 

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, corps8294 said:

Did the corps have a bad show last night? I think this is the first time this season that their momentum hit a speed bump and actually went backwards. 

It's just one day and they have been the top group at a show for 3 shows. Judges will come in and set different spreads with new groups around. Once you get a consistent head to head we will see those gaps grow or shrink accordingly.