Blue Devils or the field?

Blue Devils or the field?  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following will win the 2019 DCI World Class Championship?

• The Blue Devils
    • Any other corps

45 minutes ago, Tad_MMA said:

BAC got a semifinal gift and won last year.

The BD guard finished fourth at the semifinals.  Maybe the BD ensemble hair rotation was more out of synch than most nights.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, Ghost said:

The BD guard finished fourth at the semifinals.  Maybe the BD ensemble hair rotation was more out of synch than most nights.  

I smell (over)success syndrome again. Had this happened to SCV or whichever Flavor of the Month, hell would break loose. Seriously? 1st -- 4th -- 1st. That's a little sketchy.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Tad_MMA said:

I smell (over)success syndrome again. Had this happened to SCV or whichever Flavor of the Month, hell would break loose. Seriously? 1st -- 4th -- 1st. That's a little sketchy.

Eh, to be fair, that 4th in Semis by a tenth of a point and they didn't win a subcaption in guard in Semis or Finals. Guard was really freaking close last year. 

7 hours ago, Tad_MMA said:

look at SCV guard in 17

• Like 1

On 6/6/2019 at 3:25 PM, Jeff Ream said:

look at SCV guard in 17

SCV won guard in prelims over BD by .15 and by .2 in semis. Worst BD guard I've seen in a LONG time (for them, "worst" was scored 2nd 😂 )---until that amazing finals performance. Close but not enought. Ditto '16 w/ Crown. Again: 1st/4th/1st in '18 is a bit odd without many saying, "Wow, they were totally off in Semis."

4 hours ago, Tad_MMA said:

SCV won guard in prelims over BD by .15 and by .2 in semis. Worst BD guard I've seen in a LONG time (for them, "worst" was scored 2nd 😂 )---until that amazing finals performance. Close but not enought. Ditto '16 w/ Crown. Again: 1st/4th/1st in '18 is a bit odd without many saying, "Wow, they were totally off in Semis."

Boston won at least one of the regionals too, so not like they sucked