Which corps under 15th do you think can make the rise?

Predictions for corps who are below 15th  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Who can rise to 15th or higher?

• Madison Scouts
    • Troopers
    • Pacific Crest
    • Music City
    • Genesis
    • Seattle Cascades
    • Jersey Surf

25 minutes ago, Newseditor44 said:

There is quite a bit of good buzz about Music City. They had over 450 kids try out for their horn line, which I hear is much improved. I see them battling for a top 12 spot this coming year. 

From what I've seen and heard, I think you're right.  They could make finals - this year.

Hopefully, Pacific Crest gets some of the kids from BDB and SCVC that want to do more than a regional tour.

Again, A DCI HOF'er told me this winter they guarantee Madison will make finals. 

10 hours ago, boxingfred said:

Hopefully, Pacific Crest gets some of the kids from BDB and SCVC that want to do more than a regional tour.

Again, A DCI HOF'er told me this winter they guarantee Madison will make finals. 

... and from OC.

• Thanks 1

Some corps may naturally move up a spot or two or even three with the loss of Oregon Crusaders, Blue Devils B and Santa Clara Vanguard Cadets.

Still, there is very stiff competition in that 11-17 grouping.  It seems most of that comes from the 11-12 grouping, and it will be interesting to see if even one corps enters finals this year that didn't make it last year.

On 5/31/2019 at 11:05 PM, ThePlanets said:

I don't think Madison fits with this group. They just had a bad year last year. A REALLY bad year- but they will rally

That being said. My vote goes to Music City. They have had one of my favorite shows at Semis the past 2 years and with their popularity and making some moves with staffing I think the sky is the limit. Given I don't know anything about color guard but I think they should have placed higher.

Madison will not rally. Sad. You cannot put a show that bad out there and attract great talent. You cannot have a new staff, most of whom have had little to no competitive success much less experience in the past twenty years, and rally.

I voted for MC. 

10 minutes ago, westcoastblue said:

Madison will not rally. Sad. You cannot put a show that bad out there and attract great talent. You cannot have a new staff, most of whom have had little to no competitive success much less experience in the past twenty years, and rally.

I voted for MC. 

You are probably right.