2019 Uniforms

I didn't see a thread on this like we have had years past, but have there been any official releases of the specifics what each corps is wearing this year?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JT76 said:

I didn't see a thread on this like we have had years past, but have there been any official releases of the specifics what each corps is wearing this year?

I've seen a few...but unless the specific corps does a reveal I'm not saying a word...under penalty of death...LOL

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

I'm pretty sure you mean costumes. Very few corps still wear anything that resemble uniforms any more. 

Edited by SFZFAN
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 2

Saw a vid of the Saints Brigade on Facebook...If it's accurate, you will hear this in Brandt Crocker's voice "Presenting their 2019 program, Molon Labe, a tribute to the GOP take on the 2nd Amendent..."

Basically picture a Spartan warrior in USA colors.

Edit...go to the corps' FB page (page title TheSaintsBrigade) and scroll down to a vid titled "The Saints are out!"

Edited by 84BDsop

1 hour ago, 84BDsop said:

Saw a vid of the Saints Brigade on Facebook...If it's accurate, you will hear this in Brandt Crocker's voice "Presenting their 2019 program, Molon Labe, a tribute to the GOP take on the 2nd Amendent..."

Basically picture a Spartan warrior in USA colors.

Edit...go to the corps' FB page (page title TheSaintsBrigade) and scroll down to a vid titled "The Saints are out!"

Here’s the helmet/mask thingie they wear. k3oqys.jpg

Edited by Terri Schehr