2019 Uniforms

57 minutes ago, POSITIVenrgy said:

I like 'em!:biggrin:

Awful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 84BDsop said:

A championship ring makes that thought irrelevant.

No, the well-deserved championship most certainly does NOT make that thought irrelevant.  

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dream Theater said:

Uhhhh..... Are you suggesting we make our complaint posts incognito on the forum all year long? 🤔

Incognito belongs on the Open Class forum, no?

Edited by xandandl
  • Haha 2

On 6/4/2019 at 1:15 PM, Incognito365 said:

Can everyone PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD find something new to ***** about? This has been happening for 4 years now. It's not going to change because you don't like it and get on a message board and complain about it with other folks who are stuck in the mud. As with any changes in this activity, you have to move with the times. If you don't like something new you're going to have to get over it or stop watching. That's the facts of the life of a drum corps fan. The activity is evolving all the time.

Evolving doesn't always mean better.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, yogitom said:

Evolving doesn't always mean better.

I didn't say anything about better, did I? I said it's always evolving, and if you choose not to like it thats your choice, but don't get on a message board to ***** about it thinking it's going to get anything done. None of these corps directors take this place seriously, and by all means they shouldn't due to things like this. Arguing because DCI isn't still stuck in the 70s and 80s, arguing because they don't use G Bugles anymore, or whatever else someone wants to randomly pull out of their *** on any given day. It's old, it's tired, just like the style everyone wants to go back to on here. Move with the times, or get left behind. It's that simple.

Edited by Incognito365
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Incognito365 said:

I didn't say anything about better, did I? I said it's always evolving, and if you vhoose not to like it thats your choice, but don't get on a message board to ***** about it thinking it's going to get anything done. None of these corps directors take this place seriously, and by all means they shouldn't due to things like this. Arguing because DCI isn't still stuck in the 70s and 80s, arguing because they don't use G Bugles anymore, or whatever else someone wants to randomly pull out of their *** on any given day. It's old, it's tired, just like the style everyone wants to go back to on here. Move with the times, or get left behind. It's that simple.

In other words, agree with you or shut up? No, I don't think so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yogitom said:

In other words, agree with you or shut up? No, I don't think so.

No, in other words enjoy the performances these kids are putting out for us, or shut up. Its your choice.

Edited by Incognito365