2019 Uniforms

Well, all these uniforms sure are special this year 

Edited by HockeyDad
  • Haha 4

What happens to all the used uniforms from previous seasons? Is it feasible for these to be recycled into the band arena?

Did Madison find someone willing to take their 2017 or 2018 uniforms?

• Haha 2

I'll take the uniforms that I've seen so far over the ones from last year any day. 

The uniform reveals are still young, so I may retract this statement in a few days haha.

Side note: I actually like Crowns unis this year. But... am I the only one to think that the hat on the guy on the right is just too big?

Edited by East9900
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, East9900 said:

I'll take the uniforms that I've seen so far over the ones from last year any day. 

The uniform reveals are still young, so I may retract this statement in a few days haha.

Side note: I actually like Crowns unis this year. But... am I the only one to think that the hat on the guy on the right is just too big?

Agreed, these ones are pretty good so far. Excited to see what the rest look like.

45 minutes ago, East9900 said:

It's all about placement. It's further down his head than the other two.